Mental Fitness is the X-Factor! If you’re not physically fit, you’d feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill. If you’re not mentally fit, you’d feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationship challenges. 80% of people score below the minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness.
The great news? With recent breakthroughs in neuroscience and technology, you can now improve your mental fitness significantly within 6 – 8 weeks of practice.
The results? Dramatically improved performance and productivity and a calm, clear and happier mind. Greater self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management!
HOW IS MENTAL FITNESS MEASURED?
Mental fitness is a measure of the strength of your positive mental muscles (Sage) versus the negative (Saboteur). Mental Saboteurs react to challenges in ways that generate negative emotions such as stress, disappointment, self-doubt, regret, anger, shame, guilt, or worry. For a free assessment of your “Mental Saboteurs” click here.
Watch this TEDx video on how to know your inner saboteurs!
Your Sage handles challenges through positive emotions like empathy, gratitude, curiosity, creativity, self-confidence, and calm, clear-headed, laser-focused action. The relative strength of your positive Sage versus negative Saboteurs is called PQ (Positive Intelligence Quotient). Take your free PQ Score assessment here.
PQ is the measure of your Mental Fitness. It’s the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential. You can boost your PQ significantly with practice.
“The Positive Intelligence (PQ) model is a brilliant breakthrough as it defines, measures, and improves your awareness of your own performance and happiness. It also helps solve the mystery of why so many smart people still fail to be successful.” — Jim Lanzone, Chief Digital Officer, CBS
THE 8-WEEK PROGRAM
For a limited time, the 8-week Mental Fitness Boot Camp program is available at £297pp and consists of:
- a weekly 1-hour webinar sharing powerful insights from extensive research done in the combined areas of Positive Psychology, Neuroscience, Cognitive Psychology and Performance Science. The webinars are delivered by Shirzad Chamine, faculty at Stanford and Yale business schools and preeminent C-suite advisor
- 15 minutes a day of “mental weight-lifting” facilitated through award winning technology
- The webinar and week’s work is discussed during a live Zoom group mentoring session each week, and
- the program includes 2 individual 1:1 mentoring sessions over the 8 weeks
- Participation in each 8-week cycle is limited to 25 participants working together in accountability pods of 5 or 6 people.
THE CORE MENTAL FITNESS MUSCLES
3 Core muscles constitute your mental fitness:
1. Saboteur Interceptor Muscle. You Saboteurs generate all your negative emotions,including stress, anxiety, self-doubt, anger, avoidance, procrastination, insensitivity or discontent. Mental fitness requires the ability to intercept and discredit the Saboteurs.
2. Sage Muscle. Your Sage is the one in you that handles challenges with a clear and calm mind, and positive emotions. It also has access to your 5 primary powers. All you need to paint any canvas is 3 primary colors. Similarly, through factor analysis research we’ve discovered that there are only 5 primary powers: Empathize, Explore, Innovate, Navigate, and Activate. For peak performance, you learn to boost all 5 powers and know when to use which power.
3. Self-Command Muscle. You’re not in full command of your mind. If you were, you would choose to entirely silence the Saboteurs in your head. You would choose to not stress out over what you can’t control, push away self-doubts, recover from disappointments immediately, and spend little time in anger, regret, or blame. PQ Reps are innovative 10-second exercises which build up this crucial Self-Command muscle in the brain. You learn to run your brain, rather than allow your Saboteur-hijacked brain to run you.
Within 6 – 8 weeks of mental fitness training you’d be able to see the physical results in MRI imaging – increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, where your Sage lives and decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, where your Saboteurs live. Improvements in these competencies lead to substantial results: